Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I got tagged!!!

I was tagged by my mom in the pursuit of happiness. I'm supposed to blog something that makes me happy for the next 8 days. I'm also supposed to give this gift to 8 other people, so I tag Ashley, Leslie, Kino, Ally, Jody, Kim, Jenny and Mysti. Have fun!


I am so grateful for my boys. They make me happy every day. I know that Heavenly Father knows me so well! He knows that I love a challenge and that I get bored really easy!
I love how they play, fight, laugh, cry, and love to take care of each other! They are truly the best part of me!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You are the best mom! I am so glad that I had you and that you have them!!!

Ashli Paynter said...

So cute. What a cute tag. I can't believe how big they are getting. It will be fun to see you guys this year at the reunion!

Ashley said...

This pic is so funny. It captures them perfectly.