Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Disclaimer...

I asked Jason once that if I came back as somebody else what was the one word that would let him know it was me...and it was "jerk butt". So now It's our little joke. It's not meant to be bad or derogatory, but to us it's a term of endearment.
Now because I skipped one day of this tag, I'll do two. A clean house makes me happy. Not while I'm cleaning, but when it's finished.
I'm also grateful for the need to clean. Sometimes I need some motivation to get things done. Plus that, There's nothing better than the high you get when you're cleaning is uninterrupted. I'm a power house when I don't have anything else to do!

2 comments:

Lish Fish said...

You kill me. I call Marcus a butthead or a putz...in the nicest way possible too. I love this tag you are doing. Makes you think!! Good job!

Karen said...

Thanks for explaining.. how did the interview go????