Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

#8

I want to end this with a jumbo "happy", but there is two that I can't decide between. The first is Heavenly Father and Jesus and the sacrifices that they have made for everyone so that we can someday be enveloped in their arms and told "well done". I know if I continue to progress on this earth that I get to have the one most important thing on this earth back with me some day...my Family. There is nothing more important to me than that.
Now the second thing that makes me happy is Grandma's and Grandpa's. I am so grateful for both my mom's and dad's for their willingness to share their wisdom and love with a couple of wild boys that they continue to love no matter what. I am grateful for the random invites so that Jason and I can spend some "quality time" on our bike rides to Manti to get a soda. It makes me happy to see them on the 4-wheelers at the farm and the Ranch, learning how to be boys and take risks, which by the way, I would be o.k. with them being trapped inside a "safety bubble" for the rest of their lives, but I know it is not at all possible.
I love that they are turning into fine young men every day of their lives. I have everybody to thank for that. So for my last blog on the 8 day challenge I want to thank you all. Without you I would be lost.

4 comments:

Karen said...

You are a wonderful wife and mother and will make an awesome grandma some day! I love your blogs!!!

Ashley said...

Gina. I hope you continue to post more often.

Ashli Paynter said...

Hey we are going to be coming up on the 23 and leave on the 25. I can't remember what more you needed from me so let me know.

Karen said...

You don't have to ask to come, just be here! It sounds fun. See you then! Love you all!