Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Monday, May 18, 2009

#7

O.K. anyone that has been questioning where my priorities are on things that make me happy(Jason and Doug) this one's for you.
Riding my Harley makes me happy! It's an expensive sport, but if I had to pay for therapy for what this bike does to my brain and soul, then I would be in debt all of the time! I get on a little miffed, and by the time I get back I can think clearly and react to problems a whole lot better than when I left. I love how close you are to nature. The smells and sounds are so crisp and clean...except when you're passing a cow lot, then it gets a little bad. For the most part I love, love, love my bike.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You look so good on the bike, it is so fun for you! I like watching you all getting to experience something that I once wanted to do! I'm glad for you!

the funny facers said...

you look like you are having so much fun!!!