Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kari tagged me

Thanks Kari for tagging me for this. It's fun to see how everything thinks.


: One Word Tag:.

1. Where is your cell phone? ?????(someone call me and I will follow the ring!)
2. Your significant other? work
3. Your hair? ponytail
4. Your mother? caring
5. Your father? unconditional
6. Your favorite thing? riding
7. Your dream last night? kids
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? safety
10. The room you're in? front
11. Your hobby? everything
12. Your fear? Failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? sturgis
14. Where were you last night? Asleep
15. What you're not? cool
16. Muffins? na
17. One of your wish list items? coolness
18. Where you grew up? Bearriver
19. The last thing you did? E-mail
20. What are you wearing? pj's
21. Your TV? lots
22. Your pets? max
23. Your computer? homemade
24. Your life? busy
25. Your mood? harsh
26. Missing someone? YES
27. Your car? old
28. Something you're not wearing? bra(kari will get a kick out of this!)
29. Favorite store? walmart
30. Your summer? crazy
31. Like someone? Yes
32. Your favorite color? blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? fatboy
34. Last time you cried? blog

Ash, Stace and al, you're tagged

5 comments:

Macie's Momma said...

Cute tag geeg! I asked you to come to SD, I told you to leave your kids with Jason, and I think at the time your mom said she would take them I could be wrong...But I swear you said the kids would be too hard to leave! Anyway we missed ya!! Yes I will be in BR on the 24th. See you there!! miss ya Stoseo

Karen said...

Hey, lots I didn't know about you! I want to see the photo of the new hog. How's the kids? I have missed them, please give them a kiss for me. (Or a hug if they don't want a kiss!) Hope you have a most wonderful day. Love!

Ashley said...

Tag your it hu? Thanks. I just posted my day from hell tonight-- so to avoid seeming over zealous with my blogging I will complete your tag in a couple of days. Might end up seeing you this weekend after all. We seriously can't make up our minds about Iowa. Talk about indecisive!

Kari Lyn said...

Gina put a bra on~

Karen said...

My memories of you are so long and so complicated! It is like saying, pick out one thing that you like in a candy store! I just love to think of how headstrong you were as a girl, and thinking, "This girl is going to go far because she won't put up with anything she doesn't like!" I couldn't have asked for a better daughter and I love you!