Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

We made it!!!

We made it past baseball, t-ball and birthday parties and maybe now I can finally breathe?? Or maybe not??!!
The boys start swimming lessons on Monday for two weeks, and if the instructors are not a joke, it should be beneficial. Last year Mckay's teacher just visited with all the parents and then didn't pass him at the end because he didn't know all the stuff on their report card...side bar, you actually have to INSTRUCT them in order for them to learn!!! I've heard that the teachers are actually doing a pretty good job this year, so I guess we'll see. I'm getting pretty tired of near-drowning boys!

1 comment:

Karen said...

When you coming up next??? It is getting pretty dry and hot up there during the day, but cool at night. Why don't you come for the 24th and then stay the weekend at the ranch with us? Sounds good to me!