Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kaden's 9??!!




Holy cow, how time does fly! I wonder if I'm the only parent in history that panics whenever another year is added to their child's lives! I love that my boys actually survived another year in their little lives, and that I must not be that bad of a parent if I'm actually aiding in keeping them alive and safe. Can't things just slow down a little so that I can just enjoy them BEFORE they become teenagers and start hating everything that their dad and I are about. I hope that I'm giving them a strong enough foundation so that when they step out on their own that they can be successful in guiding their families in the same direction. It's so hard to raise boys to be the kind of men that any woman would want and appreciate. I'm so lucky to have a husband that fits that bill. Now, how do we do that for the next generation?

2 comments:

Karen said...

I hope he had a great birthday, I called but there was no answer, I hope he heard the message from me! It looks like he had fun. You are doing a great job with the boys, don't worry things will be as they should. They are learning from a wonderful mother, they can't go wrong.

kino said...

Tell Kaden Happy birthday from me. I'm so bad I don't know anyones birthdays, we need to make a list again, families are to important, we need to remember them. i'll try and be better, I've still been going to the ranch alot, I know they are getting tired of me but I just love the peace up there.I did go to new york for 10 days, and then went up with grandpa when I got back, He needs it, He loves being with the family , he is so lonely for gram, we all miss her. love and kisses to all. see you soon.