Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jason's "27"?? yeah right??!!.....


Jason is so having a mid life crisis! He went around all day telling everybody, including me, that he was 27! 27?! How dumb does he think we are? Born in 72. It's now 2008. You do the math!?!? So for his 36th birthday we rode our Harley's to Los Amigos and ate Mexican food. Then we went home and he opened his presents and he blew out his fire hazard!





He got a ps2 and about 9 games. The only game he really wanted was Nascar, so naturally I had to buy him a steering wheel and pedals as well, although we can't seem to configure them to work. I feel like he had a good day. I guess we'll see.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great pictures Gina! Did he have a good day? Did he get him something with the $$ we sent? I think I should get him something, but never know except Harley stuff, and you can't get much on that amount! Anyway.. He will never be as old as he really is and that is a good thing, it will keep you younger too! Give the kids hugs for me! LOVES Mom