Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Monday, May 19, 2008

What now??!!!....


So, school's almost out and I just don't know what to do with myself! Mckay went to school early to go on a field trip today and I'm not used to him being gone in the morning. I guess I better get used to it because he will be full day next year. It's so wierd to not have him here. I don't like to be alone. I don't go to work until 11 so it's a couple of hours of total selfishness. wierd!! Isn't he the cutest kid ever! How can you not miss him when he's gone. Woah, I'm gonna cry. I think I know what empty nest syndrome is now. Well, at least for the next couple of hours.

2 comments:

Karen said...

What can I say.... PARTY TIME !!!!
You will be surprised what you won't get done during the time he is in full day! Empty next won't hit for about 12 more years, you have time to prepare! Love ya!

kino said...

your mom is right , its party time, you will get used to it. anyway your a great mom and I love you see you soon.