Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mckay made it to 6!!!

So, Mckay made it yet another year! We were a little worried about what would happen this year. In 2005 he broke his foot. In 2006 he cut off the tip of his finger. In 2007 he rode on life flight because of a near drowning at Belmont Springs(Camperworld)! I really didn't know what to expect this year!
We made him a birthday cake that looks like a giant cupcake. It was so fun to make...It was even funner to eat!!!
We set up his birthday the night before. Doesn't it look perfect. If it would only last??!!

It didn't last. My kids are spoiled!!! We had so much fun watching him open his presents! Mckay would open each present and say, "I always wanted this so much!!" It was so cute!
Look at this little teenager! I hope that this is no indication as to how he is going to be in the future!! Future....!!?? This is how he is right now!! I'm in trouble!!??

6 comments:

Sondra said...

You just wait mine just turned 9 this year and I can remeber when she was just a baby. It goes so fast so I am just trying to enjoy every little thing that they do!

Knight Bunch said...

I got your message and yes I think we defiantly need to get together. Email me at etknight7@yahoo.com and I will send you my cell phone number!! It will be fun.

Tami

Karen said...

I'm glad we came! Thanks for letting us come celebrate with you. You are an awesome mom and a great neighbor to Jim. See you this weekend!

kino said...

Tell McKay happy birthday, It looks like he had a great one. It only gets better, enjoy it while you can. love ya

Kari Lyn said...

Gina soon he is going to be all grown up and in high school and you will cry every day.. lol i hope this is making you cry lol jk I heart you big sis. see you soon

Karen said...

You must be on line, I just checked out Kari's blog and it looks like you commented right before me! I went to the temple today with Toni Christensen and Kelly.. it was great, then I bought stuff to start stocking the trailer so we can take it back to the ranch... When you coming next? I have a pair of your jeans here. Love to the kids!(and you too of course!)