Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome Maximus! aka Fat Max....

Well, we finally did it. We got a dog! I think that we are all a little crazy, but he's so dang cute! He was a local pound rescue. We think that he's a Boxer-Springer mix so he's going to be huge!!?? It's been fun to have him here, although he's a little lonely out there by himself. I guess that we should have gotten one of his sisters too. Oh-well, it's going to be hard enough to deal with one.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Cute! Tyhe boys are going to LOVE him! Kari and I won't be here tomorrow we're going to look at horses. We are excited to have you come and play again! Tell Kaden that rock canyon is getting pretty and He is going to love it! McKay is going to have fun going up and down the hills with the cousins, they have secret groves picked out! Love, mom

kino said...

I love Max, and I loved the weekend with your kids, McKay is my friend forever. Hope to see you again soon. love ya lots.

Kari Lyn said...

so you dog is ugly... Sorry I have to be the one to tell you this but it is the truth! Love you forever sister!