Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Apples don't fall very far from the tree.....

So, I was looking at some pictures this weekend on my space, and I found this one of Grandma.... And it reminded me of another picture I saw on my mom's cute page....Now, I'm not saying that this picture doesn't prove that apples don't fall very far from the tree, I'm just saying....Hmmmm....well, maybe I am!!! I love my Gram and My Dad...who knows, maybe someday this will be me...I can only hope!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You're right Gina! We all have bits of our relatives in us, even the crazy ones we sometimes wonder about!!! I'm glad too about having them in our lives. Have a great day and see you this weekend.