Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Jason's Paint Job


Jason just got his bike painted a sparkley orange and it looks awesome. He has been waiting since February to get the pieces back from the shop, and it's finally a reality!! I guess I can't ride by his work anymore just to make him jealous. It was kind of fun to see his face when I rode up just to make sure that he saw me!...I know, mean huh!! Well, now we just need the sun to shine a little so we can go on a ride. The process...Isn't it sad??!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! That is not the color I thought it would be, that is awesome! I bet he is so excited.. now he won't be confused with the highway patrol anymore!

Ashley said...

Nice! Looks good.
You two crack me up.
Here's to good weather for the biker babe!

Knight Bunch said...

So MY husband would be completely jealous of your husband's bike! So Cool!

kino said...

Wow, Looks good when are you guys going to ride your bikes here? Or trailor them, I'd like to see them. Its warm here, what about there. love ya

Karen said...

It's time to come see you! Probably Friday night and the leave Sunday if that is ok! Give the boys hugs... Love you all!