Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My New Hair...

I decided on Thursday that I needed a change, so I made a hair appointment for 4:00. I gathered pictures of family and friends whose hair always looks good(Thanks Stace and Kino) and told her that I wanted Stacie's style and Kino's color and this is what she thought I meant??? I'm still wondering how "we" decided on this color??? It's brown #6 and red #6. No, not auburn, not orange, but crayola red! It kind of faded after the first wash and now it's kind of purple/red... I don't like change, so obviously I cried for the first two days, but it's not so bad now, I guess. I will be going back to blonde on my next appointment...even if I have to go somewhere else. Change is good for a minute, but I can't handle it for long.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I think this is a really good picture of you! I like your dress, shirt and necklace... I am wondering why you were hesitating about it on the phone earlier....?

Macie's Momma said...

geeg really I think its cute! it looks really good dont change it!

Sondra said...

I think is is really cute it will just take time. I don't think that you should change it.

AshnBraysMom said...

I like it a lot, it looks good with your skin tone!

Cousin Kim

Karen said...

It looks good, just different than we are all used to! Maybe that is why we need a change, to see if it will make us like ourselves the old way better!!!:) I think the picture is beautiful, you take wonderful pics!

the funny facers said...

I always wanted YOUR hair!! Do whatever makes you fell the best you are beautiful no matter what