Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Monday, December 8, 2008

I got tagged...

Thanks Ash...You'll laugh when I post this...

Tag 4:4:4:4
Here is how it works.

1. Open your photos folder

2. Go to your 4th folder and pick the 4th photo

3. Up load it

4. Tag 4 others



So Ashley tagged me on this, and when I went to the 4th folder and the 4th picture, it was of her son, Louk, playing baseball. I swiped it off of one of her cousins posts I think, or maybe it was off of her blog.
I love that he is so good at this game already. I swear that some kids are just born with a natural talent for life and he definitely was.
O.k., so I tag Mom, Kari, Kim, and Sondra

4 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks Gina! I hope I can make this work!!! Hope to see you soon! Love you all.

Ashley said...

That is so funny. This pic was taken in Dyersville, Iowa at the Field of Dreams. We took our bats and balls and challenged other visitors to play a game against our family. Thanks, that was fun. What are the chances...

kino said...

i'll try it, we missed you at the party, did you have fun at jasons dinner party? what are the boys wanting for xmas, write back soon, love and miss you all.

Leslie said...

My last name is spelled Mangum. I hope it helps