Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

update on Mckay's foot....

Here's an update on Mckay's foot....He is still in a cast!!! We have to go in weekly to get the dressings changed, and because it's Dr. Hansen, It takes about 3 hours to do!! I'm so sick of waiting!!
His toe burn is healing nicely. It's rosy pink and doing well. His stitches are now non-existent. The tear is healing well also. His heel burn is not co-operating as readily though. It is still extremely deep and pussy, thus the need to continue with the cast! I'm beyond excited when the weekly visits will end and he will be able to wear his other new school shoe!
We'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I was waiting for the update. Glad to see the foot is healing okay. I had a feeling he would recover just fine when I saw him jumping on the trampoline! :)

Karen said...

The heel is a hard place to heal. It just gets used so much! Give him kisses for me and tell him I'm sorry he hurts. Tell Kaden I thought he sounded way grown up on the phone! I think he sounds too old for what I think he is!!!