Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life in General

So I have finally began to live in the now. I have officially learned how to "post".
I have been thinking a lot lately about life and such and I have realized that some days life is like a giant pin ball machine. You get bounced around a lot, you set off a few bells and whistles, and the only time you get a rest is when you fall into the hole in the bottom. The great thing is, is that you always score another ball.

6 comments:

Knight Bunch said...

Your family looks so cute! Email me at etknight7@yahoo.com I would love to catch up!! Because of all of the people Cindy has helped me find I am feeling old!

Tami

Cresta Lee said...

Looks good, Gina. Thanks for the invite! :) -Creck

Wild Rasmussen said...

Gina,
You look so great I love seeing your family your mom looks great I''m glad that I found yours I'm going too add you now that I know that you have one

Wild Rasmussen said...

Hey by the way This Is Cindy Belew Rasmussen

Karen said...

Way to go Gina! I can't believe how fast everyone found you! I added you to my list, since I have your address, now I have to figure out how to get everyone elses on the list! Your blog is great! Love, mom

kino said...

Gina, this is kino, this is so fun, this blogging thing, you guys are so cute with your harley pictures. i'll keep checking and you also, love you guys and miss you