Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Seriously!!!!...

   So why does life have to move so quickly?! We are officially parents of a TEENAGER!!! Can you say "AAAARRRRRHHHHHH!!!" I can't believe that this little man has been blessing our lives for 13 years!!
   I looked at some pictures today of when my dad and mom took the whole family to disneyland and he looks so teeny!! He still fit under my arm while we were standing for pictures, and now he just doesn't fit anymore!! His voice is cracking, his moods are changing (Scary, I know), and he is floating on by, ready to explore his world, even with my desperate, feeble attempt to keep him close!!


   I am so proud of this young man!! He works so hard to help me around the house. He worked so hard in school this year and rocked a 4.0 and was in the newspaper for honor roll. He is getting some pretty great friends, and I hope he will always be a great friend in return. We are truly blessed to have him in our lives!! Happy 13th Birthday Kaden!! We love you so much, and we are always so proud of you!! You are truly a gift from Heaven!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great post! We love him too and he IS getting taller and more mature! His birthday was great and I'm glad I got to come see him. Love you all!

Cassanova said...

nice postt, thanks for sharing
https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-menjaga-daya-tahan-tubuh-di-musim-pancaroba