Life is what you make of it. You can sit around and wait for tomorrow, or you can start living in today.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Something to laugh about...

So I'm sitting here at the computer, watching Mckay play wii bowling, and I begin to really listen to what is being said...

....Mckay: " Stop doing that!!"

Jason: "But you NEED me to play!"

Mckay: "You can play when I get a pro ball!"

Jason: "You need me to play so you can see what you have to do to win!"

Mckay: "DAD!! Stop pausing it!!.....

Me: "Boys!!!...Jason,Quit bullying him!!"

Jason: "BUT HE WON'T LET ME PLAY!!!!!"

Love it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You win you made me laugh the most today! I dont think boys ever really grow up they just get bigger, and the toy get more expensive
Leslie

Karen said...

It was great!!! I hope they always play together!